Jennifer DiDio Photography
Preparing for sweet & sassy portraits!
Tips to help you get ready
1. Styling prep
- Moisturize those lips
- Getting your nails done? Think neutral colors to compliment the looks we create.
- Eyebrows? If you're planning on this, schedule it several days prior to the shoot.
- Headed to your hair stylist? Plan that 1-2 weeks prior to the shoot and think about layers - they help create shape and style.
- Come with clean, un-styled hair without product.
- Wash and moisturize your face but don't apply makeup.
- Bring a set of false eyelashes w/ the adhesive.
Kind words from a client:
"Having pictures done by Jennifer is an amazing experience. Not only are the pictures beautiful pieces of art that you will cherish for a lifetime, but the experience of getting the pictures done is outstanding. Jennifer never makes you feel rushed. She makes you feel like you are the center of her world right then. ALL focus is on you and making your and her vision come true. However, I will say, her vision is well beyond what most people ever can imagine." ~ Amanda Costley