- Hearing is well developed in middle childhood.
- Mid-range sound develop first.
- Then followed by low,high range awareness.
- Eleven kids have auditory awareness of adults.
- Ear infection is a health problem.
- can cause permanent hearing loss.
- number decrease as structure changes.
- Eustachian tube changes positions.
- Connects middle ear to throat.
- Helps prevent bacteria fluids from traveling ear.
- At six kids are ready to read.
- See object with both eyes, same time.
- Ability to focus improve.
- Some may be farsighted .
- Can see object that are far away clearly.
- Some may be near sighted.
- Can see items close clearly.
- May become nearsighted from reading close to face.
- With correct lens nearsighted will go away.
- 25 % will need vision corrected by the end of the 6 year.
- Vision needs to be checked regularly.
- Kids begin losing their baby teeth
- first tooth is the central incisors
- lower and upper teeth
- twelve 20 primary teeth become permanent teeth
- sometime appear out of proportion
- facial bones grow; face lengthen
- losing physiological effect some children.
- children with poor dental hygiene habits.
- have risk for cavities
- obesity characterized by body-fat
- consider obese when a person weight twenty more than there body weight
- effect child's emotional health
- children are teased ,have fewer friends
- low self-esteem
- some children parents are obese
- no physical activity