S.O.E INFORMATIONAL FLYER-RYAN D
3 WAYS TO BE SAFE WHILE CLEANING ARE
- one way to be safe while cleaning is to wear PPE (personal protective equipment)
- another way to be safe while cleaning is NOT to wear open toed shoes
- the last way to be safe while cleaning is to make sure your shoes are tied
The purpose of a cleaning schedule is to tell or show us what to do and where to go.
3 CLEANING PRODUCTS WE USE ARE
- germicidal spray
- floor cleaner
- window cleaner
2 WAYS WE CLEAN WINDOWS ARE
- First way, is we clean window with a squeegee and bucket.
- Second way, is we clean windows with a yellow rag and window cleaner.
3 ITEMS WE DISINFECT IN THE HOSPITAL ROOM ARE
- First item we disinfect in the hospital room is the bedside tables
- second item we disinfect in the hospital room is the foot and head of the bed
- third item we disinfect in the hospital room is the over the bed tables
THE PURPOSE OF SANITARY BED CHANGING IS so the patient doesn't get bed sores.
4 TECHNIQUES TO SANITARY BED CHANGING ARE
- First technique to sanitary bed changing is to wash hands before you get any bedding
- Second technique to sanitary bed changing is never shake linens
- Third technique to sanitary bed changing is to never let the bedding touch you
- Final technique to sanitary bed changing is to wash your hands when you're done with the bed