PHJH Weekly Newsletter
REGISTRATION CARDS PASSED OUT
Mon. Feb. 11- Girls Basketball - @ APA Draper, 4:30pm.
Tues. Feb. 12- Girls Basketball - @ HOME vs Channing Hall, 4:30pm.
Charter Day on the Hill- Some of our SBOs will be visiting the State Capitol to support Charter schools state-wide.
Lottery for New 2019-20 Students
Wed. Feb. 13- Girls Basketball- @ HOME vs Summit Independent, 4:30pm. LAST GAME OF THE REGULAR SEASON!
Thurs. Feb. 14- Registration Cards are due in Advisory.
Mon. Feb. 18- PRESIDENT'S DAY, NO SCHOOL.
YEARBOOK STAFF APPLICATIONS
LEAF Cultural Exchange 2019 Taiwan Trip
In 2014 Su Ma Ma Chinese Club started its International Pen Pal Program. Students who participate in this program have fun sharing their culture with students in Taiwan, not only by classroom experience but also through traveling. Come and join our 5th Annual LEAF Cultural Exchange Taiwan Trip.
Benefits of this program trip to Taiwan:
• Pre-trip preparation class
• Visit Pen pal schools
• Friendship with pen pal friends
• Pen Pal Schools provide a safe learning environment and nice host families.
• Longer cultural experience at a very fair price.
• Safety and Friendly place to visit.
• Participate all different kinds of classes with pen pal school students.
• Taiwan has kept many Chinese traditions while adopting a westernized lifestyle.
• Visiting beautiful national parks and cities.
• US passport holder doesn't require to apply for a Taiwan Visa
Dates of Taiwan Trip： 5/25/19 - 6/24/17
Estimated Cost: $3500 ( 15 people and more) $3700( Less than 14)
FB Page @ LEAF Cultural Exchange
FB Page @ Su Ma Ma Chinese Club
LEAF Cultural Exchange, LLC will help provide travel assistance by arranging airfare, transportation, food, host family, trips etc.
You are invited to attend a 90-minute informational meeting held
at Providence Hall Junior High Schoo(4557 W Patriot Ridge Dr. ,Herriman)l
on Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
If you are interested in this incredible cultural opportunity, please contact us and plan to attend this meeting.
Su Ma Ma Chinese Club
Leaf Cultural Exchange
This trip is not a Providence Hall or state sponsored event.
Su Ma Ma Chinese Club, LEAF Cultural Exchange and Pen Pal Schools in Taiwan are organizing this trip.