E-Day Update For Families
Tuesday, January 29th, 2019
***E-DAY FOR WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30TH, 2019***
*Please Note the Following Important Items*
- Teachers will have their E-Day Lessons ready by 9:00 AM, Wednesday 1-30-19.
- Attendance for this day of school will be tracked based on completion of the E-Day. As a reminder, students have one full week to complete the E-Day. The assignments do not need to be completed today.
- If you do not have access to a computer or have multiple children at home competing for an available device, SGE will have computer labs available after school on Thursday 1/31 and Friday 2/1 from 2:30-3:30 PM. Simply let your child's teacher know or call the main office to inform us that your son/daughter will stay after school on Thursday or Friday to access the computer lab.
- In addition, computer labs will be open for all elementary students at the host sites of Eagle Elementary and Stonegate Elementary this Saturday 2/2 from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Parents must register in advance and indicate which location will be utilized. Register at: https://dan395.typeform.com/to/QgWq8G
- Assignments for this E-Learning day are due by the end of school on Wednesday, February 6th, 2019, by end of school closing time, 3:30 PM.
Thank you for your flexibility and support! I would be remiss if I did not state how key this was in making today a success.
With much respect,
Mrs. Connie Largent