Facts about solar energy
2. Solar power energy can create biofuels
3. Solar power can be used to purify water, it's the oldest was to do it actually
4. food can be cooked using solar power
5. Solar Power is the most abundant source of energy on earth and can easily be converted to consumible energy.
6. Solar, wind, and other renewable energy sources became popular during the oil crisis during the 70's because they are abundant, and fossil fuels won't be forever
7. Solar energy is being recognized as the feature power source because it doesn't pollute the environment, and it prevents greenhouse gassed from being produced.
8. Solar energy is commonly used because it's the most reliable source of electricity.
9. the earth receives about 1,366 watts of solar energy per square meter
10. You get a lot of tax money off taxes, and there're a lot of rebate programs to promote the use of solar energy.
How it works?
Active Solar means that you have solar collectors and batteries to store energy. The collectors collect the sun light and transfer it into energy that gets stored into the batteries. The collectors have little tube in them that are full of water. When the water gets hot it starts to evaporate and move around producing electricity.