Stronger By The Week
June 5, 2015
It's June..... Summer is here! Remember to stay hydrated!
WARNING!!!! This will make you LAUGH OUT LOUD!
Business Development & Operations
- Awarded LISD school multi campus project
- Awarded Perry Ranch oil storage project with Regency
- We are negotiating a storm contract with Oncor (no more middle man)
- Three Rivers oil terminal coming close to completion
- New high line work with Regency
Stronger Together: Company Wide Information
- Storm work took all encompassed teamwork!! Great job!
- PEC and Walmart are now in Strong Electric's name (MSA)
- Kathryn is taking over weekly newsletter
- Last day of school for a few of our office families this week. Let Summer begin!!
- Oncor contract
- Perry Ranch job
- Mark Natera and crews worked extremely hard to get the Wellman done! Great job!!
Strong People & Support
- Sarah... On-boarded an apprentice in Marble Falls
- Sarah...Cleaning and pest control services have been set up in Marble Falls
- Marcus...Caught up on billing, collections, estimates, and material deliveries
- Shane...Estimates, support SVC techs with kick off meetings for material check and job overview
- Melody on-boarded 1 new ELC apprentice in MIdland. It was her first official on-boarding!! Way to go Melody!
Next Week Look Ahead -
- The directors and internal communications team at Strong will attend a Internal Communications class at K&N on 6/9/2015
- Scott...Estimates, getting released on jobs in PB (high line), more opportunities to bid PB
- Boyd...Three Rivers visit on 6/8/2015, Bid for South Eddy Pipeline
- Scott...meeting with Cimarex on 6/10/2015
- Accounting is finalizing all May entries - billings, AP invoices, etc...
- Materials sent to Bird of Prey
- Wolfcamp clean up in progress
Safety & Training
The temperatures are getting up there.
Please keep a close eye on each other, and make sure everyone drinks plenty of water.
Watch for dizziness, pale or ashy skin, or being disoriented.
Each person should drink at least five 20 ounce bottles in an 8 hour period.
So if you work 10 hours that needs to increase to seven 20 ounce bottles.
Remember to stay away from caffeine as well.
"Be careful out there"
FAD: Fixed Assets Department
- State inspection documents sent in
- Set up to do state inspections by mid June at Monahan's shop
- Inventories on HL tools done
- Re-stocked storm trailers and are ready to roll for work
- Gas cards are almost done
**SPECIAL NOTE: ATTENTION FOREMEN AND SERVICE TECHS...
VISION: To be the preferred Electrical Construction Company based on client satisfaction.