"All About Apples" Outing!
At Soergel Orchards on Friday, October 28th
Join us for an ALL ABOUT APPLES fieldtrip to Soergel Orchards!
Please contact me using my information below if you have any questions.
Hosting FSC: Amy Markle
RSVP in advance using the link below. We do need to have accurate numbers and our final count is due a week ahead. So, please let me know right away if you have any changes to your RSVP. Thanks!
This form will only need to be completed once per school year per student. If you already completed it this year, we will have it on file:).
Friday, Oct. 28th, 12:45-2:30pm
2573 Brandt School Road
Watch for yellow field trip signs coming from intersection at Rte 910 (they are BEFORE the main market entrance). Continue to follow the signs into parking lot behind red cider press building.
PARENTS PARKING INSTRUCTIONS
We will meet on the porch under the red roof at McIntosh Hall
Cell phone for FSC, Amy Markle during outings: 610-331-3732
- Students will learn lots of fun facts about apples.
- Students will visit and see the cider press, apple washer and grader and cool off in the underground refrigerator.
- Students will finish the field trip with a cup of the fresh pressed cider.
- Students will enjoy social time with other students while building their school relationships
Reminders for all PA Virtual events:
- An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
- To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
- In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.
- All PA Virtual events are weapon, drug ,and tobacco free.