Volume 2, Issue 20 Week of February 1-5, 2016 ...WHAT?!?
Important this Week!
- Durst out for Texas Counselors' Conference
- Pellegrino out all week-Jury duty
- Jumprope for Heart Kickoff!
- ILT Meets after school 3:20
- Deubler out/Durst out-Texas Counselors' Conference
- Jeanie at Leadership 9-12
- First Meeting of the Digital Media Club after school!
- Curriculum Learning Walks in specific classrooms with District Personnel. Two classrooms in each grade level will be visited. Just be your awesome selves!
- Faculty Meeting 3:20--PBIS
- Happy Birthday Trisha Burns
- Club NAO begins!
- Rodeo Day! You may wear jeans with Western Wear!
- Burns out
- Wish Robert Warren, D'Andre Brown, Dylan Bomer, Parker Moncrief, Andrew Martin, Nykolas Winters, and Elijah Sones "Good Luck" as they move to the First Lego League Regional Championship Competition Saturday! Go EnvironMental Hawks!
Up and Coming!
- Author, Susan Stevens Crummel visits Hajek
- Early Dismissal for Students
- Luncheon at Hajek for Susan Stevens Crummel
- PLC in the afternoon
February 15 is a professional development day. The district will have the morning session, campus will have the afternoon session.
Please check in Eduphoria under your specific job description. Most elementary staff will participate in Sheltered Instruction (like SIOP) in order to review and remind us of important strategies to assist our English Language Learners. Many of you have expressed an interest in this training in your goals.
Sarah, we appreciate all you do for the students and staff of Hajek Elementary!
From Candice: I wanted to say thank you to those who called and text to check on me while I was recovering from surgery. Thanks to my team for helping out when I was a week later than I thought for returning. A special thanks to Toni for covering me on morning pictures and to Heather Nivens for being a great team lead and stepping in to help get all my kids reading level test done and to Melanie for helping me fill in the TPRI forms.
Sharon, thank you for stepping up and stepping in yet again! You are so appreciated!
Thank you, 3rd grade for your flexibility!
Thank you, Jana and Debbie, for your love, friendship, and caring.
Thank you, Melanie, Cindy B, and Stacie K, for the flexibility and understanding
Thank you, Jana, for all you do to go above and beyond for students and teachers
Don't forget! If you have a hug, please send it to me!