Principal News from Mrs. Ferguson
Week of August 30 - September 4
WE ARE SO GLAD TO BE BACK!
Teachers are trying to connect with you through SeeSaw or Remind so you can stay in touch with what your child is learning and doing in the classroom. Please make sure the teacher and front office have a current email address and phone number. We want you to know about all the exciting things going on at school!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with your family!
COVID-19 Information for Schools:
If your child has been in contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19, you will receive a call from a district Point of Contact person as well as from someone at the
Arkansas Health Department.
Morning Drop Off Procedures
- Staff members will be at the back of the school to greet your children as they arrive at school between 7:15 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
- At 7:45 a.m. the tardy bell rings. We will reverse our welcome sign letting you know that you must drive to the front of the school in order to check your child in.
- You can park in one of the five reserved parking spaces, scan the QR code and follow the steps to check your child in.
- Your child can then walk up to the office door and will be welcomed to school.
- Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 guidelines, we are not allowing parents or visitors into the building.
- If you have a Droid phone rather than an iPhone, you may want to download a QR reader app so you will be able to open the form with your phone.
The TARDY BELL rings at 7:45 a.m. Any student arriving in the back after 7:45 a.m. has to be checked in at the front office.
You will see 5 Reserved Parking Spaces outside our school office. Scan the QR code and follow the steps to check your child in or to check your child out of school.
- If you have an Android phone, you may need to download the QR Scanner app in order for it to work.
- Follow the questions on the form when it opens up.
They are so happy to be back at school with their friends!!!
Students only play with kids in their class at recess. Our playground is divided into play zones.
BUS INFORMATION FOR YOUR CHILD!
STAY CONNECTED WITH WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR CHILD'S CLASS!
IT'S BEEN A FUN FIRST WEEK AT SCHOOL!