Back to School Week @ RMSST
A special midweek edition of Magnet News - August 10, 2021
Let's Get Involved!
This is a special mid-week edition of the Magnet News highlighting Day 2 of Student Council's Back to School Week designed to promote our awesome Clubs & Teams! We also have our first counselor newsletter linked below.
Please review this information carefully and ensure you have completed the Magnet Clubs & Team Interest Survey so that you can get updates directly from the sponsors.
Pages 27-31 in the Family-Student Handbook have more information about extracurricular opportunities also.
I look forward to you growing, learning, and leading through extracurriculars at RMSST this year!
Learn about the 25 Clubs & Teams at Magnet through the video or PDF of the Clubs & Teams Newsletter below.
Meet your Counselor & Review Start of the Year Information in the Counselor Newsletter PDF available below!
Don't Forget! Magnet Senior Meeting this Thursday
VIRTUAL Family-Student Meeting for Seniors this Thursday!
Our College Planning meeting will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams this Thursday, August 12th from 6-7:30pm. Join us via this Meeting Link at 6pm. We ask that every student and at least one adult from each family attend. We are excited to jump start the college application process together!
Back to School Week started Monday! Watch the newsletter video below for more info about the rest of the week.
Save the Dates!
- 12th Grade Family-Student Workshop- Thursday, August 12
- Panda Express Spirit Night for Fund – Tuesday, August 17
- 12th grade College Readiness Retreat- Friday, August 27
- 9th grade Transition to High School Meeting- Thursday, September 2
- 11 Acts of Kindness Day @ RMSST- Friday, September 10
- Magnet Fund Drive In Move Night – Friday, September 10
- 10th Grade Family-Student Workshop- Thursday, September 23
- 11th Grade Family-Student Workshop- Thursday, October 14