Rooted Essentials - Lindsay Brodie Branch - May 2015
The Power of Melaleuca & Oregano
Oil I Love: Immortelle
A proprietary blend of powerfully renewing, rare essential oils used throughout history for their beautifying benefits, Immortelle Anti-Aging Blend is formulated to protect and nourish skin while helping to reduce inflammation — a major contributor to the aging process. Supporting skin at the cellular level, these essential oils help sustain smoother, more radiant, and youthful skin. Immortelle easily absorbs into the skin and can be used on the face, neck, and décolletage to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and aging skin.
Tips from dōTERRA:
• Apply a thin layer of Immortelle to the face, neck, and décolletage, then repeat application to targeted areas of concern. Follow with the dōTERRA moisturizer of your choice.
• Use on minor skin irritations to reduce the appearance of scars, blemishes, and stretch marks.
• Applied to the back of the neck and earlobes, Immortelle can help lessen tension throughout the day.
**Information pulled from doterratools.com. For more information about Immortelle, click here.
SAFETY FIRST! PHOTOSENSITIVE OILS
- Citrus Bliss
- Elevation blend
- Ginger (mild)
- Melissa (mild)
- Wild orange
- **Any blends that contain any of these single oils
Read more information about dōTERRA's wellness products by clicking on the following links:
Lifelong Vitality Pack (daily nutrition)
*Tip* The recommended dose on the bottle is 4 per day. We recommend starting out with 1 per day, and working your way up after about a month. I personally take 2 of each per day, and only bump it up to 4 if I'm sick.
in the kitchen
What You Need:
1 large bunch kale, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 drops Lemon essential oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 2oo degrees.
2. Wash and dry kale thoroughly.
3. Combine olive oil and Lemon essential oil in a large mixing bowl.
4. Put kale in a large mixing bowl and toss in oils.
5. Make sure all of the kale is well coated with oils by massaging each piece. Once coated, place on a baking sheet in a single layer.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Bake on the center rack for 45-50 minutes (or until nice and crispy). Keep an eye on the smaller pieces and take them out if they are done earlier, otherwise they will burn.
8. Place in a bowl and watch them disappear!
How to Set Up Your LRP Order
*Please note the monthly Loyalty Rewards Program is optional. If you need help placing a standard order, please contact me.