measuring cup and
blue food colouring
2. Fill the measuring cup with 3 quarters of water then pour into bottle.
3. Add some drops of the blue food colouring.
4. Pour 1 cup of oil into the bottle.
5. Put the cap on the bottle.
6. Put the bottle on its side and let it settle for a few minutes.
What happen was that the oil, water and food colouring makes the waves pretty big but also small and the experiment works.
The result was that the oil, water and food colouring made the waves and that the experiment proves that not just water and wind can make waves.