Come and join colleagues in a discussion about our field.
Our special day is coming soon!
This is an opportunity for Admissions Professionals from different international schools around Korea to discuss common challenges and support each other as well as share relevant resources in our field.
We hope to build a trusted and active network of peers to advise, share and support our efforts in becoming more effective and successful in our roles as admissions officers.
Our goal for this JAM is to have focused topics of discussion and to leave with specific plans for continuing to work together!
Agenda for the Admissions JAM:
- Assessments: Standardized Tests
- Governmental Regulations: Foreigners vs. Locals Ratio
- Professional Development: Associations and Conferences
- Making Decisions: Admission Committees, Criteria, etc.
- Public Relations: Campus Tours and General Events