How will water salinity affect the Leidenfrost Effect?
2. Label the cups "A", "A2", "B", and "B2".
3. Inn cups A and A2, the water will be left alone, and will not be tampered with. In cups B and B2, dissolve one tablespoon of normal table salt into each.
4. Heat a heating plate to the boiling point of water (212 degrees Fahrenheit) and begin the experiment.
5. Using and eye dropper, gather 10 ml of the liquid of cup A and then proceed to drop one ml on the heated plate. Then record if it evaporated or formed a bubble. Continue until all of the water in the eyedropper is gone.
6. Continue with step five for cup A2, B, and B2.