Japanese 2 - Final Week
Week of 5/16 - 5/20
Remember to attend 2 language coaching sessions this week!
Last Week of Class
This is the last week of class!
- Your final Linguafolio project is due on Wednesday, May 18th.
- Your final project due Thursday May 19th.
- Friday, May 20th is the last day to submit work for this course.
- Click on the My Grades link in the menu bar on the side of the course and see if you are missing any work from Lessons 9 - 15. If you are, please submit any missing assignments over the next 2 weeks. 0s hurt your grade!
- Contact me if you have any questions on the assignments. I am more than happy to help you or answer any questions. The free Peer Tutoring Center is a great resource for help too.
NCVPS offers a FREE peer tutoring center for all students of Japanese 2 to receive some extra help or practice with the course material. Click the button above to access the PTC.
Any late submissions from Lessons 1 - 8 turned in now cannot be accepted.
Attend Language Coaching This Week!
Remember to attend *BOTH* of your language coaching sessions this week. If you need to make up missed coaching sessions, please plan to make them up this week and next week.
Check out the link below for all the information on how to make up missed coaching.
Final Project Slide Sample
Check out this sample final project slide for Lesson 9 below:
Line by line:
After school, let's hang out.
What do you do after school?
I always play video games.
Well, together let's play video games.
And then let's eat mochi.
This slide is excellent because it has 5 sentences using grammar and vocabulary from lesson 15 and a picture that corresponds to at least one of the sentences (in this case the space invaders) on the slide.