Twelve Days of Technology
On the sixth day...
On the sixth day of Christmas,...
...technology gave to me six ideas for using QR Codes in the classroom.
QR Codes in the Classroom
You can link videos, text, websites, audio and more to a QR code. QR codes allow teachers to quickly connect students to the information they need. They can be used for classroom management. Six great ideas we've seen are:
- Add QR codes to worksheets or center games that allow students to check their answers.
- Put a QR code on student work that links to a video or document that further explains the project/
- Put a QR code outside your classroom that links to your website or contact information.
- Use a page of QR codes for students to use for frequently visited websites.
- Go on a QR Code scavenger hunt. Instead of leaving clues put the clues in a QR code.
- Post in the classroom with a question of the day or week.