Eagle Eye E-News January 18-22
Ebinport Elementary Faculty and Staff E-News
Ebinport's Vision Statement
What's Coming Up This Week?
- No school in Observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Melinda Reid returns!
- Mr. Jimmy Neely returns!
- 8:30- Front Office Meeting
- 3:00 Faculty Meeting with Catawba Nuclear: Followed by completion of committee meetings if needed
- 6:00 SIC Meeting
Wednesday- Grade Level PLC Meeting
- 6:00 Immersion Parent Meeting at Sullivan Middle School
- 8:00 PTO Meeting
- Rhonda at Principal Meeting
- 3:00 STAR Host Teachers Meeting in the Library
- 7:00 Immersion Movie Night
- January 25: Wellness Committee Meeting
- January 26: Collaborative Tuesday Meeting will be at Rawlinson Road Baptist Church
- January 29: Terrific Kid Write-Up Due
- January 29: Have January F and P Instr. Levels Updated
- January 30: Back the Pack Winthrop Basketball Game
- February 1: Ebinport Chorus Sings National Anthem at Winthrop
- February 5: Terrific Kid Ceremony
- February 12: Inclement Weather Make-up Day
Don't forget about your PLC Book Study in Canvas. Everyone should complete this so we have common language and a solid foundation as we move forward in our PLC's. Renewal credit will be given!
Morning Meeting Focus This Week
This week we will focus on cafeteria expectations during lunch.
- Use good manners.
- Use an indoor voice and only speak with those beside you.
- Get all necessary items before you sit down at the table.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Wait until you are dismissed to get up from the table.
The Cool Table
Joseph "Cody" Morales
Zyir Gordon and
Elliot Alan Duran