A Vision for Vista
Raising its profile
Encourage text donations through JustTextGiving
It's quick, easy and memorable.
1. Go to: https://justtextgiving.vodafone.co.uk/
2. Set up the page:
3. Choose the unique text code
4. Advertise it everywhere!
- in charity shops, in the mobile support service, in care homes
- on volunteer and staff T shirts
- on postcards / business cards for volunteers and service users to give out
A fun campaign with a serious message
Raising serious issues about eye protection plus a way to raise funds.
- post a picture of yourself on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) wearing sunglasses (where you are and what sunglasses you're wearing isn't important)
- raises the profile of protecting your eyes from the sun: "I'm looking after my eyes!"
- include the text donation information
- post on Vista home pages, but also post in groups
- encourage staff, volunteers and stakeholders to do it too
- #SilliestSunglasses competition for local school children to decorate sunglasses?
- 'Did you know' medical infographics to support campaign on Pinterest?
Promote partnerships with local companies
- Visit local business meetings / networking forums (Working Breakfasts, East Midlands Chamber of Commerce training sessions, College Court seminars),
- Promote sponsorship / partnership arrangements
- Promote text giving
- Promote the #SunglassesSelfie campaign
- Encourage fundraising packages and staff volunteering from local companies who wish to raise their profile: e.g. estate agents, solicitors, accountants, etc. & national companies with specific aims: e.g. opticians, eyewear manufacturers, etc.