by: Tomiya H. Jones
The benefits of being flexible.
• increased blood flow & nutrients to the soft tissues.
• reduce lower back pain.
• improved posture.
• decreased risk of injury.
• better overall health and vitality.
How does one improve their flexibility?
• warm up before working out.
• end work out with slight stretching.
• relax so your muscles won't tense up.
• breathe properly.
I stretched & did gymnastics before I broke my ankle in 2011. I was very flexible. my joints worked well. I broke my ankle because I stopped stretching & warming my muscles up. Everyday I try to stretch so I don't injure myself again.