Thanks for Attending!
We appreciate you stopping by to learn more about our school
My name is Joy Delgallego, and I am the Local Development Manager for K12 in Nevada. I would like to take a moment to thank you for taking time out of your day to learn more about our online public charter school option, Nevada Virtual Academy.
Choosing home-based education is definitely not a decision to be made lightly, and I wanted to let you know about additional resources available to you:
- Learn more about our school, and request your FREE information kit here.
- Our K12 Early Learning Programs help kids start learning from the earliest days.
- Sample lessons are a great way to interact with the award-winning K12 curriculum.
- Join our community of learners via our Learning Liftoff blog and Nevada Virtual Academy Facebook page.
Come Out and See Us Again!
Check out our list of events below to meet a teacher, staff member, or family, in-person and learn more about enrollment for next year. Once you've found an event you like, please click on the link to register for that event. Registration isn't required but helps us to know you're attending.
We Also Offer Online Information Sessions
NEVADA VIRTUAL ACADEMY
Our school provides students throughout Nevada with:
- Award-winning curriculum
- A full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from highly qualified, Nevada-licensed teachers
- Early college credit while in high school
- Compelling, high-interest courses that introduce a variety of possible careers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- A diverse catalog of courses
- Ability for students to participate in their school district's extracurricular athletics
- A high school diploma that meets all state requirements