Help Needed President?
By: Kennedy Sweeney
As president your responsibilities are:
- Chief Executive - in charge of 15 cabinets, and rule of force that does not have to be approved by congress
- Chief Diplomat - directs foreign policy, and makes an executive agreement with the foreign leaders also not approved by congress
- Legislative leader - veto power, must sign bill into law, has a legislative program which has a legislative agenda that is given to congress in the state of union address
- Party Leader - leader of political party, selects the party's national chairperson, and helps raise money and funds for the party
- Economic Leader - deals with unemployment rates, inflation and high taxes, also plans the federal governments budget each year
- Head of State - represents America at special occasions and ceremonies, and is a living symbol of the United States
- Commander in-chief - has complete charge of all military and he is the only person that can order troops to go into battle
Come run for president maybe you will be the person to change the world like Kid president!