7 Wonderful Ways to Market Your Landscaping Company
Do you possess a landscaping business? If you do your probably like a lot of landscaping mississauga company owners when it pertains to marketing your company ... lost. Okay, so lost maybe does not explain you however it can be tough to think creatively and from the box when all that you've ever understood is what the various other business in your location are doing. Today I am going to provide you 7 advertising concepts that you most likely have actually never ever thought of when it concerns marketing your business.
1. Write a letter to local Real estate agents letting them understand who you are and what your business does. Let them understand the importance of having a clean, presentable backyard when they are offering a house and exactly how vital curb appeal can be and how your company can assist with these items.
2. Send out a letter to property managers. Home managers are always looking for good business to deal with when it pertains to maintaining the homes under their management.
3. Use the back of your company card. Is the back side of your card blank? If so you are missing a big chance! Use this space to offer a first time discount rate or discuss that you pay or give and reward for referrals. Don't let this area go to waste.
4. Send your clients a Thanksgiving card. What a much better time of year to tell your clients exactly how thankful you are for their business than on Thanksgiving. Make sure to make the most of sending the something and consist of an insert with special "Thanksgiving Offer".
5. Spring Packages: Benefit from being slow-moving during the winter months and create a package of all your most popular services. Sell your packages at a discount rate if they prepay them in the spring. This enables you to buy a boost of income in the spring while being able to offer the services during the next growing season.
6. Offer a cost-free report. If you take a look at my website Empire Lawn Maintenance.com you will see on the right side of the page that I provide a cost-free report to any individual who requests it. In the report I explain numerous defects that various other landscaping companies have and in a sense position myself as more of a professional in my area. Then nice aspect of the report is it enables you to record potential customer's info a market to them further in the future.
7. Create a testimonial letter to give to prospective customers. I make sure that if you have beened around for any amount of time that you have actually ideally collected any letters or emails that your customers could have sent you that have benefits to say. Collect all your great testimonials and write them all on one or two sheets and make certain to put your clients first and last name along with exactly what part of town they reside in under their testimonial.
Dedicated to growing your business!