Createing a shelter in a tropical island
How to build a shelter with the materials above:
- Place the two palm tree brenches that look most like a Y in the sand about 6 inches apart.
- The longest branches you will take and make a ridgepole.
- The sticks from the ridge pole you must take and create a roof above your head.
- Take rope or vine and twine everything together.
- The roof must be filled with the dead palm tree leaves and then the healthier ones must be put on the top.
If you don't want to build a shelter you can go find somewhere else to sleep on the island like:
- You can look for a mountain or a huge rock and try to find a cave in it.
How shelters help you on a troical island:
- You won't get eaten up by insects.
- You won't get that bad of a sunburn because you'd be covered.
- You would not have to sleep outside in the rain.