Fayetteville Elementary School 2023
The Georgia Milestones Assessment System measures how well students have learned the knowledge and skills outlined in the state-adopted content standards in language arts, mathematics, and science. Elementary school students in grades 3 through 5 will take an end-of-grade assessment in each of the designated content areas. Your child's teacher will be providing your student with an online practice that will support them with the navigation of the assessment platform.
Features of the Georgia Milestone Assessment System include:
open-ended (constructed-response) items in language arts and mathematics (all grades and courses);
a writing component (in response to passages read by students) at every grade level and course within the language arts assessment;
norm-referenced items in all content areas and courses, to complement the criterion-referenced information and to provide a national comparison.
Please make every effort to make sure your child attends school on these days. Classes will not be interrupted for checkouts/check-ins during this time. If your child is absent on a test day we will make the test up when they return, please keep them at home if they are sick. In order for your child to do his/her best, we suggest the following:
Encourage your child to do his/her best.
- Help get your child ready for school on time and try to avoid any unnecessary absences. Also, make sure he/she gets plenty of sleep and comes to school rested.
- Have your child eat a healthy breakfast each day.
- Ensure that your child brings his/her Chromebook fully charged to school each day.
If you have any questions, please contact me or your child's teacher. Thank you for your continued support.
Jesse Williams, Assistant Principal
April 24 – Grade 3, 5 ELA I
April 25 – Grade 3, 5 ELA II
April 26 – Grade 3, 5 ELA III
April 27 – Grade 3, 5 Math I
April 28 – Grade 3, 5 Math II
May 01 – Grade 4 ELA I
May 02 – Grade 4 ELA II
May 03 – Grade 4 ELA III
May 05 – Grade 5 Science;
May 08 – Grade 4 Math I
May 09 – Grade 4 Math II
Choose TEST PRACTICE and follow the pictures above. On the Test Login page, enter the Username and Password as shown on the screen into the Username and Password text boxes.
Check Chromebook Keyboard settings
To verify the keyboard setting
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- On the left panel, select Advanced and then Languages and inputs.
- Select Inputs.
- It should say: ENGLISH (US) if not, select Add input methods.
- Select ENGLISH (US) and then Add.
- "Enabled" should be listed under the current keyboard.