November 30-December 4, 2015
Look at what we are learning!
- Relating addition to multiplication
- Skip count on a number line. Write a multiplication sentence from a number line.
- Model multiplication using an array
- Memorize our 5's multiplication facts.
- Declaration of Independence
- U.S. Constitution
- Bill of Rights
Homework comes home in Green Homework Folder or Planner
Monday Folder comes home: Look through graded work and any pertinent handouts
Bring $1 to wear a crazy hat. All proceeds will be donated to United Way
Discovery and GT students are pulled.
Chinese/Korean class for 3rd and 4th grade 3:30-4:30 in room 203
Progress Reports come home. Please sign and return
All Homework is due
Fluency quiz-Multiply by 5...students get 1 minute to complete 10 problems.
Candy Cane Fun Run 9:00. Students are encouraged to bring nonperishable items. The grade level to collect the most items will receive a special treat. Boxes are located near the front office.
Things to Remember
December 5 9:00-Candy Cane Fun Run
December 9-3rd Grade Musical
December 18-Last day of 3rd six weeks, early release, Winter party