WHAT: LINS FITT youth program is designed to teach entering 5th-9th grade students how to enjoy fitness. Our youth program goal is to develop and improve general physical fitness of athletes through constantly varied workouts. Because athletes need to be explosive and powerful in whatever athletic endeavor they choose, workouts are specifically designed to train the entire athlete both mentally and physically. LINS FITT is proud of the safe environment focusing on skill development. On top of that, because the workouts are constantly varied, athletes are less likely to fall prey to the overuse injuries that plague common training routines and year-round sports.
WHO: entering 5th-9th Graders up to 15 years of age.
Monday & Wednesday's 9:45am-10:30am
Tuesday & Thursday's 3:15-4pm
June 3rd-August 22nd 12 weeks
WHERE: 551 Russell St
COST: $60 a student per month DUE on the 1st of each month (check or exact cash please) or $175 for 12 weeks **With this great price we will not be prorating or doing half off**
REGISTRATION: Fill out Registration and Waiver below. Student should arrive 5 minutes before class and leave promptly after class.
WHAT DO I BRING: Athletes will need a jump rope, water bottle and clean tennis shoes that aren't wore in from the outside especially with wet weather. We do have 2 restrooms that kids can quickly change in.
OTHER: If an athlete is not safe they will be asked to not return.
Questions: Contact Sara or Travis at 8467514 or email@example.com
Monday, May 27th, 9am
551 Russell Street
- REGISTRATION opens at LINS FITT @ 8am... Waivers/Payment will be done the morning of the event.
- $25 per person- Please bring the exact amount in cash or make checks directly to the Northwest Colorado Recreation Foundation
- The workout will start and end at LINS FITT. After the run participants will go to either WHC Crossfit or LINS FITT for the movements.
- **If you plan on wearing a vest for the workout please bring one**
- **ALL funds will be donated directly to Northwest Colorado Recreation Foundation: A non-profit organization with the goal of building a recreation center in Craig and expanding opportunities for recreation in Moffat County.
- Must be at least 13 years old
IF you haven't already please fill out the Questionnaire
Take the next step...
More info can be found on the desk, or contact Charlie 309-241-2093