News from Dr. Dutt for Students
Reminders, News and Updates
Bring out your SMILES for a fun family photo opportunity to document your experience in Quarantine 2020! If you're interested in joining the fun contact Emily Pilny by email at email@example.com.
- Join the NWR Student Classroom using the code: p2efkn5
- To all 7th and 8th graders who did not send in their course selection sheets for next year, please send your choices to Ms. Quinn- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet Archive is a non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more. Feel free to access material at https://archive.org/?iax=ntllibwk%7ctxtlnk
- Prom: At this time all activities for May are on hold. We will not be collecting prom final payments. We will have more information for you once we receive further directives from the Governor/DOE. We anticipate this directive will come by May 15.
- Reminder about attendance/grades. It is the student's responsibility to sign in for attendance by Noon for each of their courses and to complete the assignments on time. If they have questions or issues, email usually is a quicker form of communication with the teachers. Keep the lines of communication open with your teachers!
- Students must use their North Warren account when on classroom, emailing and communicating with their teachers.
- Please remember that the Chromebooks are still governed by our acceptable use policy and per federal guidelines the internet is restricted by Go Guardian. Please use the laptop in the same manner that you would if you were on campus. Be mindful that Go Guardian alerts administration of explicit searches and those searches will be blocked.
- Free and Reduced Lunch - if you are eligbile for free or reduced lunch and are not receiving it, contact Ms. Blanchette at email@example.com.