Gifted, Grade 5
with Mr. Horak (April 11-15)
1. FSA Science Test
2. FSA Science Test
3. WONDERFUL WONDERS OF THE WORLD
4. SUNSHINE STATE READERS "CREATE A SCENE". ROUGH DRAFT WRITING
Students complete their rough draft, edit, and revise; and then move on to final draft of skit/ play.
-Compare and Contrast
-Cause and Effect
1. Problem Solving: Properties of Two Dimensional Figures
2. INVESTIGATE: UNIT CUBES, SOLID FIGURES, AND VOLUME
3. Students Complete: TENMARKS Math
4. Students review multiplying and dividing Fraction skills II
5. Plant Growth measurement in customary and metric
6. GRAB AND GO MATH
1. Plants, and plant life
2. Science Buckets- Measurement, Force and Motion, Electricity, Matter, and Explore a Topic
WHAT IS "THE WONDERFUL WONDERS OF THE WORLD" ACTIVITY?
WHAT IS "CREATE A SCENE"? Students learn what it means to create a scene...