Chapter 3 Lesson 1
By: Brittney Lewey
Negative things about the Articles of Confederation
- 9 states had too vote yes to pass a law.
- No national court system.
- Each state had their own money.
- Each state had their own army.
- States had too much power.
Good things about the Articles of Confederation
- Ordinance of 1785.
- Northwest Ordinance.
Daniel Shays's rebellion
Daniel Shays's was a farmer who had to go to war and when he came back he lost his farm because he was in debt. After he lost his farm he was infuriated so him and some other farmers got to gather and that's what formed Shays's rebellion.When Shays's led the rebellion he marched them to the federal arsenal, but were quickly stopped by some troops and it sent a wake-up call to make a new government.