May 19th Early Release Day
May 20th Casey Farm- Grade 1
May 25th Vets- Percy Jackson and State House
May 26th Frosty Drew (Stahl, LeClerc, Neill)
May 27th Frosty Drew (Kauffman, Wnek)
June 1st Kindergarten Trip to Kettle Pond
June 3rd Third Grade Trip to Mystic Aquarium
June 7th Grade 2 Mystic Seaport Trip
June 8th URI Trip for Mrs. Stahl and Mrs. Kauffman's classes)
June 16th Grade 4 Graduation 9:30 am
June 17th Last Day of School
Greenhouse Clean-Up: We are working to bring our school greenhouse back to life and need your help! After a few years of sitting empty, it could really use some TLC. We will be working to clean out weeds on Monday, May 23rd from 9am - 11am. If you have an hour (or two) and can help, we would love the extra hands! Some of the weeds have thorns, so please bring a pair of gloves. Don't forget to sign in at the office before heading over to the greenhouse. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Shellie Callahan at email@example.com.
Talent Show Reminder: The 3rd & 4th Grade Talent Show will be held on Thursday, June 2nd at 6:30pm in the café. There is one more practice on Thursday, May 26th after school. We're looking forward to all the great acts planned for this year's show!
PTO President Shadow/Vacancy: We are still looking for someone to shadow our current President for the 2016/17 school year and take over in 2017. In the past, we have had co-Presidents and are open to this idea again! If you are interested, please contact Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biomes Visit in Kindergarten
Spotlight on Learning: Pre-School Visit to Casey Farm
FREE PRESCHOOL PROGRAM
Head Start Program
Is enrolling for our 2016-2017 program year
at our centers located in:
Charlestown, South Kingstown, North Kingstown, and Westerly
Your family may be eligible for our FREE program if:
- You reside in NK, Exeter, SK, Westerly, Charlestown, Richmond, Hopkinton or Narragansett
- You meet the Head Start income Guidelines
- Your preschooler is between the ages of 3 & 5
- You are receiving FIP or SSI, are homeless, or your preschooler is a foster child
- Health and Dental screenings
- Nutritious breakfast and lunch daily
- Classroom Socialization & Educational Activities
- Family Engagement, Volunteer and Training Opportunities
- Services to children with Special Educational Needs.
- Tools to help children and families succeed
- Transportation Resources
Call our Main Office today to schedule an appointment & give your family a HEAD START!
789-3016 ext 2307