BY: KARLI PENNINGS
- When your online remain as anonymous as possible on a site, or chat room. That means keeping all private information private.
- Don’t give full name, home address, phone number, social security number, passwords, names of family members, and credit card numbers to anyone that you find on the internet!
- If given to someone they could be able to contact you, and find where you live easily. Leave this personal information offline.
- If you get bullying messages online, it's better to ignore them rather than answer them.
- Cyberbullies (just like other bullies) may just be angry people, and trying to take it out on you, but ignore them, and tell someone.
- They are probably just looking for attention. Don’t be intimidated by them, tell your parents or adult right away.
- Ask your parents before downloading, opening, or sending e-mail attachments or computer programs.
- Respect others online and they will respect you.