- Reminder ALL students must make up snow-days (including Seniors). Including today's snow day Seniors, last day is tentatively May 17th (pending no additional snow days). Grades 9-11tentatitive last day is May 30th (pending no additional snow days). For more Academic Calendar questions CLICK HERE.
- Sports Calendar
- Events Calendar
- Mid-Quarter is February 2nd
- Counselor Appreciation Week - February 4th-8th
- Winter Warrior Trail Race - February 9th (registration flyer below)
- Late Start - February 11th
- Winter Assembly - February 14th
- NO SCHOOL - February 15th
- RED Night Basketball Game - February 15th
- Winter Formal - February 16th
- NO SCHOOL - February 18th
- Teen Trivia Night - February 22nd (see flyer below)
- First day of Spring Sports Tryouts - February 25th
- Spring Break - March 25th-29th
- NHS Spring Festival - April 6th, 10 AM - 2PM
ATTENTION 11TH GRADE Students & Parents
YOU MUST HAVE A MENINGITIS VACCINE (MCV4) PRIOR TO STARTING THE 19-20 SCHOOL YEAR!
- YOU CAN GET YOUR SENIOR SHOT AT SCHOOL ON APRIL 4TH FROM 10 AM - 12:30 PM
- 11TH GRADERS ATTENDING SUMMER SCHOOL MUST HAVE THIS IMMUNIZATION DOCUMENTATION TURNED INTO THE NURSE’S OFFICE BY FRIDAY MAY 24TH, 2019.
- TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE THE SHOT YOU MUST HAVE A SIGNED PERMISSION FORM AND A COPY OF YOUR MEDICAL INSURANCE CARD
Greetings! The annual WSD Film Festival is on Thursday, April 2nd! To create an authentic experience, we want to have hosts and stage production during the festival. Think you may be interested?!?
Click the link below and fill out an application! Applications are due by Wednesday, February 6th! Be sure to check your email for pending information.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swofford Game Info. - Friday, April 5th at 7 pm
Student Council Message
Please continue to donate to the 'Soup'er Bowl canned food drive. In the lobby, there is a Patriots helmet and a Rams helmet. Everyone can donate cans under the team that they think will win the Super Bowl. The drive will go until February 1st.
Student Council is also participating in the Polar Plunge on February 2nd. If you would like to donate to our team you can click the link below