Aquin Basketball Camp 2019
Registration Deadline Extended to May 31!
June 10-13 . 9-11am
This camp will focus on offensive skills exclusively.
Meet our special guest coaches:
All of these players have gone to our camps and have college basketball experience. Sophie still plays professionally. Only 3% of high school athletes make it to NCAA basketball. Only 0.02% ever make it professionally. We have the experience and the skills to share with our youth and we love to encourage continued participation in basketball. Come join the tremendously successful Aquin camps and improve your game to a high level.
CAMP PRICING & REGISTRATION:
• $65 for first player in a family
• $50 for second player in a family
• $115 max per family
• All campers receive a t-shirt and basketball
* Register by Friday, May 31 to guarantee camper's shirt and basketball! *
- Please complete 1 form per camper.
- Grade levels reflect the grade the camper will be entering in 2019-20.
- Camp is open to boys and girls from any schools.
- Please share camp information with anyone you know who may be interested in attending.
- Please submit all payments to: Aquin Business Office, 1419 South Galena, Freeport, IL 61032.
- All camps will be held at Aquin High School and will be staffed by Aquin coaches, alumni and players.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.