How To Make Corndogs
By Lachlan Clark
1. In a large bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, salt, pepper, white sugar and baking powder.
2. Add milk and egg to the bowl and whisk well.
3. Heat oil in a large pot on stovetop until it reaches 350 degrees.
4. While oil is heating, insert wooden skewers into hot dogs.
5. Dip/roll skewered hot dog into batter until completely covered.
6. Cooking 2-3 corn dogs at a time, cook in oil until golden brown in color, about 3 minutes. Set on paper towels once cooked to drain off any excess oil.