DON'T GET STDs!!!
By: Len C.
Did you know that
- More than half of all people will have an STD/STI at some point in their lifetime.
- Each year, one in four teens contracts an STD/STI.
- One in two sexually active persons will contract an STD/STI by age 25.
These are just a few statistics in a long line of them from the American Sexual Health Association that tell of how many many many American are obtaining STDs from unsafe sex practices.
How To Be Prevent This
There are a lot of things that one can do to prevent you from becoming a STD filled human being of your own poor choices like....
- Don't have sex till marriage and them have your partner tested if they got around.
- Make sure to wear a condom if your going to have sex.
- Get your partner tested.
- Drugs are bad, but if you use the needles don't share them.
- Love yourself enough to not put yourself in a situation where you can obtain an STD.