What's Next In KidSpring?
Out In the Wild: African Safari - April 3 - May 22
What's Happening During This Series?
We are going on a safari out in the wild to see all of the wonderful things that God wants us to see in His word. Every week we will discover what the Bible is and why it's important.
We’re going on a safari through the plains of Africa! Each week, our safari guide, Rafiki, will take kids on an adventure to look for a special safari animal. Kids will help Rafiki drive the safari jeep and follow the animal’s tracks until they find it!
Each week, the animal they find will tell them a story from God’s Word. Along the way, a camera will pop onto the screen. This will cue Rafiki and the kids to “snap a pic” so they will remember all the wonderful things the animal showed them in the Bible. After the Bible story, Rafiki and kids will try to head back, but will find that their keys have been snatched by a silly bird named Yuni! They must use the pictures they took during the Bible story to answer Yuni’s questions and get their keys back. When they return, the celebrate with a song!
Song: The B-I-B-L-E
Song: wonderful things
Quinn, a famous YouTube personality, is on Safari in Africa getting footage for his next YouTube hit when he is left behind by his safari crew. Each week Quinn learns how to survive out in the wild as he tries to make it back to the reserve where his crew is staying. In Week 1, Quinn discovers a Safari Guide that helps him through all the situations he faces. The Safari Guide represents how the Bible is important for our everyday lives.
Song: The Books of the Bible
Song: open my eyes
upcoming Family Events!
April 12: Reading at Barnes & Noble for Families of 3 Year Olds
April 16: Family Night at the Zoo
May 10: WonderWay & Preschool Families Picnic at the Park
Never Miss Out on Any KidSpring News
Meet Your Greenville KidSpring Team
- From Piedmont, SC
- Previous Profession: 2nd Grade Teacher
- BA in Early Childhood Education from North Greenville University
- Loves kids, coffee, all things coconut, and spending time with friends!
- My favorite thing about KidSpring is getting to see kids "get it." That they truly understand who Jesus is and that their childlike faith is so pure & bold!
- Joined NewSpring staff in March 2012.
- From Piedmont, SC
- B.S. in Biochemistry from College of Charleston
- Loves coffee, indie music, sushi, and anything and everything at Target
- My favorite thing about KidSpring is seeing kids trusting and loving their small group leaders and talking about things that are going on in their lives outside of a Sunday and how they can take what they're learning about Jesus and use that at home and at school!
- Joined NewSpring staff in December 2013.
- Previous Profession: motivational workout coach for kids at the Y & nanny
- From Aiken, SC
- BS Degree in Exercise Science from the University of South Carolina Aiken
- Loves Chipotle, Birthday Celebrations, fun music, and sitting on the beach with friends
- My favorite thing about KidSpring is seeing parents step up as spiritual leaders and getting to see families grow together in the Lord
- Joined NewSpring staff in September 2014.