Services For The Full Spectrum of Autism
What Are We Doing At 29 Acres?
Here are just a few of the things we do everyday to help make a difference for someone living with a neurodiversity.
- We help with finding employment
- We help with friendships and getting to know their new roomies
- We help build independence while being available to mentor, guide, support & love
- We help to strengthen self esteem & build confidence.
- We encourage healthy lifestyles while showing appreciation for the value of nature
- We encourage them to try new things and to innovate
- We help to keep them safe
- We take data and look at outcomes
Check Out The Data From Our Transition Academy Program!
We Have Transition Resources!
We would like to support you and your students/clients by offering our help and resources! We can develop virtual trainings and educational presentations based on the need you are seeing in your community. We can do parent/family training, transition tips for families, staff training presentations, and an overview of our support services.
If you are interested in arranging a virtual training or presentation please contact our Outreach Coordinator, Katelynn Andregg, at email@example.com.