Monday Mustang Memo
This Week & Next
- September Lunch orders due FRIDAY - order here
- MONDAY- Mustang Club Sign up forms due!
- TUESDAY- PTO meeting 5:30. Everyone welcome!!
Mustang clubs start Tuesday 8/24 3-4pm
- Tuesday: K-5 Legos & 6-8 Leadership
- Wednesday: K-3 Sign Language & 4-8 Book club
- Thursday: K-3 Arts and Crafts & 4-8 Geography
Parents- please sign up for your student's classroom Bloomz account ASAP!
Masks are strongly recommended.
GAA is required to report positive Covid 19 student and staff cases to Maricopa Health Department.
K-8 Student Drop off/Pick Up Procedures
Thank you to everyone for following our pick up procedures - this allows us to have a quick and safe dismissal!
Please share with others who drop off & pick up your students.
Leave the far left lane open for KRP (prek) families to park.
Lunches are free for everyone through May.
Lunches must be preordered since they are catered into GAA. Watch for lunch order forms around the 15th of each month for the following month.
Free/Reduced lunch applications are available to complete anytime here. We recommend completing an application so if NSLP/USDA decides to continue with the P-EBT program they rolled out last year for families.
Contact Ms. Laura with questions. 480-325-6100
There's no lunch service on Fridays.
KRP students eat lunch at 10:40
Aftercare students eat lunch at 12:30
Students may not be able to participate with out tennis shoes.
We also recommend saving our school phone number in your phone so you know it's us calling 480-325-6100
❓🤷🏻♀️What to wear🤷🏻♂️❓
School polo colors are black, grey and red.
Navy and white are NOT school colors.
🐴GAA PTO Corner🐴
Easy & FREE ways to earn money for GAA:
- Link your Fry's Rewards Card to GAA
- Box Tops App- Scan your receipts
Email Janelle, PTO President, if you'd like more information on how you can volunteer at GAA!!
**NEW**PTO email- email@example.com
📱GAA on Social Media📱
🩺GAA Health 🩺
Parents, please screen students for the following symptoms each morning and keep students at home if any symptoms are present or if there is a household member who has contracted or who is suspected to have contracted COVID-19. Students will have the opportunity to make up work missed due to symptoms of COVID-19.
- fever of 100 degrees or higher, or chills;
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing;
- muscle pain;
- sore throat;
- severe fatigue;
- change in congestion or runny nose not related to allergies*;
- vomiting or diarrhea
- new loss of taste or smell
Contact Ms. Arnold if you have any questions about GAA covid policies.