SCMS Principal Update
Stuart Russ, SCMS Principal
Principal Update 10/18/19
1. Picture Retake Day will be held on Monday, October 21. Pictures will taken at 8:00 AM. Any student that did not have their picture taken in September should have it taken even if no pictures are purchased so their picture can be included in the yearbook. For additional information go to mylifetouch.com. Use Picture ID EVTWPJ9MN.
2. Report cards will be placed in the mail at the end of the week. Remember, students earn semester grades at SCMS. The grade at the end of each grading period is a snapshot of what the student has earned up to that particular point in time in the semester. Also included with report cards are the Hawk Time Rubric and Fall STAR results.
3. The Fall Dance will take place next Thursday, October 24th from 6:30 PM- 8:30 PM. Students are not allowed to stay after school until the start of the dance. Admission is $2.00.
4. Reminder to parents that there is no school for students on Friday, October 25th.
5. Parent-Teacher conferences are sneaking up! Please mark your calendars for Thursday, November 7th.
Have a great weekend!