Week of February 4th, 2019
- Specials Drop-Off/Pick-Up - While some circumstances can make it a challenge (such as a parent conference or ARD meeting), please make sure you are following your scheduled drop-off and pick-up times as closely as possible.
- MOY Data - All MOY data is due in AWARE by February 8th.
- Faculty Meeting - This week's faculty meeting will cover our Test Security & TELPAS. All staff are required to attend. Thank you!
TELPAS Important Dates for Your Calendar
Our TELPAS Calibration sessions (required of all raters) will be held on Feb 12 & 19. All raters must successfully calibrate the 1st or 2nd time.
More info to come!
For flex credit, sign up at - https://coppell.schoolobjects.com//wshop/default.aspx?cid=10438
Word Walls With A Purpose
Check out the 2 resources below from GE for some ideas!
Week At A Glance
- Specials Team Time
- College Shirt w/ Jeans
- 3rd Team Time
- PTO/Ed Foundation shirt w/ Jeans
- 4th Team Time
- Kinder Design Day
- Security/TELPAS Training - all staff attend
- 5th Team Time
- 4th Grade Austin Trip
- Spirit Day - No Rise & Shine - Follow Spirit Schedule
Looking Ahead... Enjoy a gift of time for Valentine's Day! For the Team Time rotations of Feb 11th-21st, enjoy the gift of time during Team Time. More info to come in next week's Wilson Weekly.