The Fault In Our Stars
Throughout the book Hazel is fighting cancer. Cancer has affected her life and how she lives her every day life. Her loved ones are also affected by her cancer but not as much as her.
+ Wants the best
______ " The world is not a wish-granting factory. "_____
Questions for John Green
- Where/ How did you come up with Hazel and Gus?
- If you could rewrite this book would you change anything?
- How did you get the idea of putting so much meaning into a book that is meant for young adults?
- Have you ever thought of writing the book in a different characters point of view?
- What was your favorite part?
~ If romance is your type
~ Heart touching story
~ Lots of emotions