A bigger problem than we think.
- Over 600,000 food items in your grocery contain 80% sugar.
- Estimated annual medical cost spent on obesity was around 147 billion dollars.
- Studies show more men are obese than women by 10%.
- Mississippi and West Virginia are the most overweight states in America.
- Kids today are expected to have a shorter life span than their parents.
- More than 42 million
- 1 Yoplait Yogurt = 2 packs of Gushers
- 1 Prego Spaghetti Sauce can > M&M'S
- 1 Caprisun < 1 Vitamin Water
Obesity Then Vs. Now (Adults)