News & Notes
- Be prepared for a fire drill next week.
- Innovative grant proposals are being accepted. If you have a great individual idea, grade-level idea, or field trip in mind, submit a proposal. The foundation really likes STEM-related, innovative submissions.
- Keep supervision levels high these next two weeks. If you have a morning duty, you should be on that duty immediately after signing in. Watch transition times closely such as recess and bathroom breaks.
- We are doing a canned food drive through our student council. This is an excellent opportunity to teach out students about service to others. We'll run this through Dec. 18.
Tacky Sweater Party!
(BTW, this picture is NOT from last year's party...)
Look Ahead ->
- Tuesday, Dec. 15 - First Grade Field Trip
- Everyone who has attended a PLC conference and GLISI will meet on Wednesday, Dec. 16 at 1pm in the PLaCe. We will schedule parapros to sub. I'll send out a schedule next week.
- 5th grade and 2nd grade will go on a field trip to the GSU basketball game on Thursday, Dec. 17.
- Friday, Dec. 18 - The chorus will do a holiday performance for the school at 1:15 in the MP room. Please plan for all grade-level holiday parties for Thursday after 1:15.
Tweet of the Week
MCES Social Media & Positive Public Relations
We now have 21 MCES staff following us on Twitter. This week, we tweeted about Picasso Heads in Art Club, circuits in 5th grade, QR codes in 3rd grade LASSO, and the SHS Grinch presentation.
Follow @MCElementary and get a jeans pass all for your own!