Formative Assessment Tools
May the Tech Be With You
Quizziz is very similar to Kahoot, except this is student driven... student answer at their own pace
- On your device or laptop, open quizizz.com.
- Click Join a Game.
- Enter the Game Code the teacher provides the game code and click Go.
- Type in your name and click Join Game.
- Wait for the teacher to begin the game.
- Games can be assigned as Homework with a due date.
- Tutorial PDF (By Sheldon ISD)
That Quiz allows you to create free, online mathematical quizzes for all grade levels.
Here's a quick example:
Let's take a quick quiz over geometric shapes! Ready, set, go....http://www.thatquiz.org/tq-f/?-j6ofv-l2-m3o-p2kc0
For directions on how to effectively use That Quiz, check out Mathy Cathy's Blog post.
***Borrowed from Janet Corder and Chelsea Wade
I have been in public education for 17 years serving as a teacher, campus technologist, and district instructional technologist. My passion is to cause positive classroom disruption through technology integration.
I strive daily to connect with the digital learning community across the nation try to find and share resources that connect people to positive change and personal learning.