Appetizers: Choose one of these when you have some free time!
Set a timer for 10 minutes. When the timer sounds, move on to another choice!
Go to this link and learn about where the political symbols come from. Create a brochure to show what you've learned! Brochures are found in the folder labeled "Wonderopolis" by the pencil sharpener.
Main Course: You must get these done this week!
- Answer each of the following padlets.
- Be sure to put your name in the title to get credit!
- Padlet #1 click here
- Padlet #2 click here
- Padlet #3 click here
- Padlet #4 click here
2. Word Work:
- Use this children's dictionary.
- Make a copy of this slide and rename it "Your name" Family Pictures Vocabulary.
- When you have completed the activity, please share it to me by clicking the "share" button in blue. Type in this email address: email@example.com
3. iReady Reading
- Login to the EMIS Homepage.
- Choose 'Resources"
- Choose "Clever"
- Login to iReady READING and work on this for 20 minutes.
- Set a timer!
4. Theme Task Cards
- Get a recording sheet from the folder by the pencil sharpener labled "Theme Task Cards. Around the room the task cards are scattered.
- You will answer each card in whichever order you choose.
- Keep the answer key and on Friday we will do an activity called Plickers.
- This assignment will be taken for a grade!
Extend your reading... this should be started once everything above is completed!
- Go to the folders by the pencil sharpener.
- Get the passage out of the "Read to self" folder.
- After reading the passage answer 3 questions on one of the anchor charts around the room titled "Hispanic Populations Soars."
- Remember to use evidence from the text to support your answers!