- Play Day is this Wednesday, May 18. We hope you can join us! Events will begin at 8:30am at the track. In the event of rain, we will have an alternate schedule that will take place at the intermediate school beginning at 9:00am.
- This month's Science Club will meet on Tuesday, May 17, for a Virtual Dissection!
- We will have our final Rise & Shine this Friday, May 20. Mrs. Hagar's class will be presenting. We hope you can join us!
- Our End of the Year Awards will be help on Friday, May 27, at 9:30am in the Old High School Gym. We will recognize students for year-long perfect attendance and honor roll as well as participation in organizations. Please make plans to join us for this special time. We will also have an early release on this day.
- As we approach the end of the school year, please make sure your student takes care of all lunch charges and library fines. We also have a HUGE collection of items in our Lost and Found in both halls. We'd love for it to be empty before the last day of school arrives!
- Fourth graders who would like to have their names on the Student Council ballot must return their permission slips no later than 8:30am Tuesday, May 17. Posters may be hung beginning Wednesday morning. You can find additional guidelines here.
Play Day Items Needed
Each homeroom has been asked to bring specific items. These items will either be given to the classes on the day of the event or sold in the concession stand. The money raised at the concession stand goes back into the PE fund to help provide equipment throughout the year and inflatables for Play Day.
- Worley, Mathison, Craig case of water
- Johnson, Cowling Variety pack lunch size chips
- Bragg, Read 2 - 10 or 12 pack juice boxes
- Mauk, Moore, LaPrade 2 boxes of Little Debbie snack cakes or box of Flavor Ice