WE CLIMB TOGETHER
2015 Summer Learning Summit
June 8-11, 2015
All of the SLS courses are entered into Eduphoria and are ready for you to sign up. For a preview, and sign-up links to various content area offerings, please click the links below.
Sched.org is our conference scheduler with both Free Mobile App and Desktop Capabilities. See all the offerings in one place, build your schedule, view maps and presenter details by signing up and searching for our conference: LEISD Summit
Lunch & Learn
- June 8th: Conference Preview & Sched.org Tutorial Sessions, Big Daddy's BBQ
- June 9th: Dr. Lowell Strike, LEISD Superintendent, Panera Bread
- June 10th: Tech Team, Micro-Ed Camp, PDQ Chicken
- June 11th: Game-Show-Show Down and Goose Chase Team Awards, Market Street Deli
This does not hold your place, but rather gives us an estimate of how many to expect. You can purchase your lunch ticket for $10 before 9am every morning at the Summit Registration Table.
Infant-Pre-School Aged Children:
- The LEISD Childcare Program will be offering childcare from 7-4:30 at the Zellars Center for Learning and Leadership, enrollment space permitting.
- CCP staff has extended their calendar work days to provide this opportunity for Summer Summit care.
- CCP rates will apply and a registration fee of $25, for any non-enrolled child, will be due upon registration.
- Currently enrolled CCP families may enroll from May 1 through May 13.
- Open enrollment begins May 18, and will close on May 29.
- Please contact Lisa Hooten for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Aged Children: K-5
- Students who have just completed K-5 may attend a day camp hosted by Alphabest at Lakeview Elementary.
- Cost will be $35 per day.
- For questions or more details please contact David McClure: email@example.com
- Use the link below to register your child for care for this week.