ConAm Management LeaseStar Update
PLO to LeaseStar Syndication Migration
Thank you for partnering with us to transition ConAm sites from PropertyLinkOnline to LeaseStar Syndication. We have been making steady progress and intend to become even more fluid in future migration waves.
We have currently completed migrating the following regions:
- San Diego Region - 9 Communities - Completed 1/19/2016
- Southeast Region - 7 Communities - Completed 1/22/2016
- Las Vegas Region - 22 Communities - Completed 1/28/2016
We are scheduled to complete the following regions:
- Fresno & Sacramento - 17 Communities - Migrating 2/10/2016
- Inland Empire Region - 14 Communities - Migrating 2/17/2016
The migration date is TBD for the following regions:
- We are currently working to restore Crystal View's LeaseStar Syndication and Check Availability product centers.
LEASESTAR LEAD2LEASE - 90 DAY SOURCE ANALYSIS
- With 3,040 Leads, 1,512 Tours, and 291 Leases in the past 90 days, Lead Source "Drive By" is a strong source of leads and leases. These leads convert to leases at nearly a 10% clip, accounting for considerable revenue. My recommendation is to ensure that the Leasing Teams are digging a little deeper for how prospects are discovering their community, ensuring that driving by was indeed the method and not a default selection. By gathering this information, it will give you an advantage in planning budgets, adding and dropping ad sources, and allocating marketing dollars throughout the year.
- The number 4 source of tours in the list above is "PropertyWebsite". While the 6,726 Leads being a very impressive number, there are a couple of concerns and recommendations that I have:
o Property Websites are usually one of, if not the highest lead to lease converting source in a property management portfolio. Out of the almost 7,000 leads that came in through the lead source "PropertyWebsite", a little less that 1% of leads converted into a lease. Let's explore opportunities for improving conversion on these leads.
o When auditing lead sources in Lead2Lease across the portfolio, I found 8 variations of Property Websites that included "Property Website", "Community Website", "24/7 Website", "Entrata Website", "Property Website", "Mobile Property Website", "G5 Website", and "Corporate Website". The combination of these websites produced just over 5,500 leads that converted to leases at 1.75%.
o My primary recommendation is to first, determine which Website lead sources can be consolidated. Then, we will determine the most efficient method to map lead sources between your property management system and Lead2Lease.
How Property Management Software can Help you Deal with Difficult Residents
What’s New in Social: Tools, Timelines and Tweets
U.S. Apartment Market Notches Sixth Straight Year of Strong Rent Growth