How to Combat Anxiety as an Adolescent
How Does it Affect You?
If You Struggle With Anxiety, You're Not Alone
More Facts about Teen Anxiety
2. Those who suffer from anxiety are prone to also suffering from depression.
3. Anyone can be subject to anxiety, those with traumatic experiences and those without.
4. Social Anxiety is a certain form of it.
5. So is Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD),
6. Also Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD),
7. And Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
8. Approximately 10% of teenagers have an anxiety disorder.
9. Approximately 40% of adults have an anxiety disorder.
10. Anxiety is the most common mental illness in the US.